Skip to content
- Dull low back and glut aches on the same side as the pinched nerve
- Sharp, shooting or electric type of pain traveling down the leg. Depending on which nerve roots are pinched is where you will feel it in the leg, ankle and or foot.
- Weakness in the leg.
- Pain is not constant but intermittent.
- Laying down or sitting typically alleviates the pain.
- You may also having increase in pain with walking however walking and leaning over such as push a cart makes it feel better.
- Bending backwards, rotating or sidebending towards the same side of the traveling pain increases the pain.