Here are common sciatica signs and symptoms that may be familiar to you.
- Gradually, you started to experience your pain getting worse.
- More commonly you will complain of buttock pain on the same side of the leg symptom more so than actual lower back pain.
- Sharp, burning and or shooting type of sensation going down the back of the one leg (rare for both legs to be affected) and sometimes even to the toes.
- Muscle weakness is common.
- Sitting, standing, walking and transitioning from sit to standing increases the pain but laying down makes it feel much better.